Booking online is the easiest and most reliable way for you to get an appointment as sometimes (when we're busy) it's not always possible for us to answer the phone. All you have to do is follow the three basic steps below. Your booking will be confirmed by email and might be subject to change of 15/20 mins to fit in with our diary and close the gaps! Appointments might be switched over to another lash tech with the same experience from time to time, please let us know if you would rather this didn't happen.
MAKE A BOOKING
You can book appointments by popping in to the studio, over the phone, by email or online. We always encourage people to book online as it's so easy. If you need more information about booking one of our services please go to our contact page and get in touch.
• There is a 24 hour cancellation policy for all treatments. A 50% Charge will incur if not cancelled within 24 hours.
• We get it, your plans change last minute or you get called into a last min meeting at work, you are stuck on a train one hour outside of London or the buses are taking forever…. But we need at least 24 hours notice to change your appointment, if it is within the 24 hours then we take a 50% cancellation fee, and the 50% will go towards your rescheduled appointment and if it is a no show / you have forgot then we take the full appointment amount - sorry gals we are a really busy studio and that appointment could have gone to someone in deep need of a lash top up! If you are going to be late for your app then please let us know as soon as you can and we shall do our very best to accommodate you on the same day, if we cannot then we are sorry, you will lose your appointment deposit, or we will do as many lashes as we can in the time you have left at your app.
• Our treatments can't be carried out on everyone. Check our list of "no-no's" to make sure you're lash ready.
• Our online booking system requires full payment or credit card details as a deposit to book an appointment with us.
• It is required by all new clients to have a patch test before your appointment.
• We can do the patch test in the salon, please pop in, as it only takes a moment,, or if you live outside of the Hackney area we can post a patch test kit out to you, this is under your instruction and it is at your risk.
• If you have not let us know that you have not done your patch test or have not come in for one then your appointment will not be able to go ahead on the day and your card will be charged.
• When booking a lash top up please make sure that you have at least 40% of your lashes left, don’t come in with a few hanging on in there and expect just a top up. If you booked for an infill and realise you need more - then let us know before and we can change this for you no problemo.
• You are welcome to listen to your own music / podcast etc but please use smaller earbud headphones.
• Please arrive in good time to take off your eye make up / day / any stress of the day, relax and unwind with a hot drink or fizz if you so wish.
• Please arrive at the salon with mascara free lashes, although we do clean them at the start of the treatment.
• Please turn your phone off or switch to silent mode.
• Well-behaved children are welcome in the salon if you feel they can chill with an iPad / colouring in book, but we are not responsible for your babes.
• Well behaved small non-barky dogs are welcome in the salon, cuter the better please and must like cuddles.
• This is an open planned treatment room and we want this to be a social place, yet still as relaxing as possible, if you have friends in the salon, they can relax in reception.
• Boys are more than welcome to have treatments, however send your boyfriend to a coffee shop, don’t make him wait in reception due to the salon being open planned.